Shantou Adiprene Ribbon Flow RFA 1000 PUR-MDI, material report
If the mold is made of a material with a small amount of elastic deformation, the mechanical bearing capacity of the side wall and the bottom plate of the cavity is strengthened, so that it can withstand the high pressure impact and the sharp rise of the working temperature during injection, and the white edge prone area is given higher Temperature compensation, change the direction of material flow, make the flow distribution in type e reasonable. It is understood that the current domestic market of modified nylon for reflow soldering has been monopolized by enterprises for a long time, and Tengfei Engineering Plastics Co., Ltd. has developed a reflow-resistant nylon. It is easier to disperse in the nylon resin matrix. The PBT/GF Buximu fine-tanned radiant genus geniflora after the surface treatment of the coupling agent is better than the untreated composite material, and the tensile strength is higher than that of the untreated composite material. 10.6%, the flexural strength was 13%, the flexural modulus was 5.3%, and the notched impact strength was 19.6%.
1. Used in the electrical industry, used in the aerospace, aviation, electronics, instrumentation, computer and other industries as the insulation layer of power and signal lines, corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant materials can be used to make films, tube sheets, bearings, washers, valves and Chemical pipelines, pipe fittings, equipment container linings, etc. 
Polytetrafluoroethylene bottle 2. Used in electrical, chemical, aviation, machinery and other fields instead of quartz glassware, used in atomic energy, medicine, semiconductor and other industries for ultra-pure chemical analysis and storage of various acids, alkalis, and organic solvents. It can be used as additives for plastics, rubber, coatings, inks, lubricating oils, greases, etc. to make high-insulating electrical parts, high-frequency-resistant wire and cable sheathing, corrosion-resistant chemical utensils, high-cold-resistant oil pipelines, and labor. 
3. This product is resistant to high temperature and corrosion, has excellent electrical insulation, aging resistance, low water absorption, and excellent self-lubricating performance. It is a general-purpose lubricating powder suitable for various media and can be quickly applied to form a dry film , To be used as a substitute for graphite, molybdenum and other inorganic lubricants. Suitable for thermoplastic and thermosetting polymer release agent, excellent load-bearing capacity. It is widely used in elastomer and rubber industry and anti-corrosion. 
4. Used as a filler for epoxy resin to improve the wear resistance, heat resistance and corrosion resistance of epoxy adhesives. 
5. Mainly used as a binder and filler for powder cakes. 
Shantou Adiprene Ribbon Flow RFA 1000 PUR-MDI, material report
Moreover, due to the good compatibility and strong hydrogen bonding between MCA and nylon 66, the toughness and strength of the MCA/nylon 66 composite have been improved to a certain extent. There are extremely high requirements for the applicability of pigments, but after plastics are used in large quantities, the problem that arises is plastic recycling. According to measurements, the wear resistance of nylon fiber is 20 times that of cotton fiber, 20 times that of wool, and 50 times that of viscose. The reason why PA plastic has developed so rapidly,
1. Stable under normal temperature and pressure, avoid humidity, heat and high temperature 
There is no real melting point, and it decomposes slowly above 450℃ and becomes a gas directly. At 327°C, the mechanical strength suddenly disappeared. Insoluble in any solvents. In addition to reacting with molten alkali metals, it is not corroded by any substance, even if it is boiled in hydrofluoric acid, aqua regia or fuming sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide, it will not change. 
2. White, odorless, tasteless, non-toxic powder, commonly known as “Plastic King”. It has excellent chemical stability, corrosion resistance, airtightness, high lubrication, non-stickiness, electrical insulation and good anti-aging resistance. High temperature resistance, the working temperature can reach 250℃. It is resistant to low temperatures and has good mechanical toughness at low temperatures. Even if the temperature drops to -196°C, it can maintain 5% elongation. Corrosion resistant, inert to most chemicals and solvents, resistant to strong acids and alkalis, water and various organic solvents. Good weather resistance and the best aging life among plastics. High lubrication is the lowest coefficient of friction among solid materials. Non-adhesive is the one with the smallest surface tension among solid materials and does not adhere to any substance. It is non-toxic, physiologically inert, and has no adverse reactions as artificial blood vessels and organs implanted in the body for a long time. 
The specific strength and Young’s modulus of GF are 10 to 20 times larger than PA66, the linear coefficient is about 1/20 of PA, the water absorption is close to zero, and it has the characteristics of good heat resistance and chemical resistance. And its good hygroscopicity can balance the difference in humidity between the air and the air. The following figure 3 Mica is applied to the ground film 5. Insulation performance of the product Mica itself is a high-performance insulating material with extremely high electrical resistance. SAN is slow, the flame is flashing, the yellow is bright, and the black smoke is emitted. When it is extinguished, it has a PS-like odor. The SAN product has greater toughness and is more brittle than the PS product. At the same time, it also has a diluting effect on the oxygen concentration in the zone, and the process continues to achieve the effect of flame retardancy.
Slow, the flame is yellow, green, black smoke, self-extinguishing after leaving the fire, there is a scorching smell, the strength and rigidity of PVC products are low. Mutual assistance to obtain new product certification and new environmental protection, to strengthen the company’s development potential and market competitiveness. It can be said that modified plastics have become a consumer trend. The mechanical properties are similar to those of PA and POM, with small coefficients, good self-property, good thermal and chemical properties, high rigidity and hardness, good impact, and dimensional properties. High, good heat resistance.