Shenzhen Baydur GS-772 PUR-MDI material report,
The industry has broad prospects for development. ,, Microwave oven internal and external components: PC/ABS injection molding process conditions: Drying treatment: Drying treatment before processing is necessary. Because the masterbatch adopts FormulaxpeT technology, the product can be directly fed into the extruder without pre-drying. The tensile, bending and notched impact strength of the alloy are all; at the same time, in order to supplement the material required for the cooling and shrinkage of the product to the mold,
1. Used in the electrical industry, used in the aerospace, aviation, electronics, instrumentation, computer and other industries as the insulation layer of power and signal lines, corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant materials can be used to make films, tube sheets, bearings, washers, valves and Chemical pipelines, pipe fittings, equipment container linings, etc. 
Polytetrafluoroethylene bottle 2. Used in electrical, chemical, aviation, machinery and other fields instead of quartz glassware, used in atomic energy, medicine, semiconductor and other industries for ultra-pure chemical analysis and storage of various acids, alkalis, and organic solvents. It can be used as additives for plastics, rubber, coatings, inks, lubricating oils, greases, etc. to make high-insulating electrical parts, high-frequency-resistant wire and cable sheathing, corrosion-resistant chemical utensils, high-cold-resistant oil pipelines, and labor. 
3. This product is resistant to high temperature and corrosion, has excellent electrical insulation, aging resistance, low water absorption, and excellent self-lubricating performance. It is a general-purpose lubricating powder suitable for various media and can be quickly applied to form a dry film , To be used as a substitute for graphite, molybdenum and other inorganic lubricants. Suitable for thermoplastic and thermosetting polymer release agent, excellent load-bearing capacity. It is widely used in elastomer and rubber industry and anti-corrosion. 
4. Used as a filler for epoxy resin to improve the wear resistance, heat resistance and corrosion resistance of epoxy adhesives. 
5. Mainly used as a binder and filler for powder cakes. 
Shenzhen Baydur GS-772 PUR-MDI material report,
The plasticization of household appliances has become one of the important development directions of the household appliance industry. Both general-purpose plastics and engineering plastics have played an important supporting role in the development of the household appliance industry, and the proportion of plastics used is increasing. However, this is not the case at low temperatures. The rigid particles are evenly dispersed in the matrix. The above is about the performance of the material preparation. Next, we will mainly talk about what should be done during use. Nowadays, the society calls for the development of environmental protection. Due to the following properties, nylon recycled materials are widely used in the industry! This article mainly introduces the application of PA66 recycled materials.
1. Stable under normal temperature and pressure, avoid humidity, heat and high temperature 
There is no real melting point, and it decomposes slowly above 450℃ and becomes a gas directly. At 327°C, the mechanical strength suddenly disappeared. Insoluble in any solvents. In addition to reacting with molten alkali metals, it is not corroded by any substance, even if it is boiled in hydrofluoric acid, aqua regia or fuming sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide, it will not change. 
2. White, odorless, tasteless, non-toxic powder, commonly known as “Plastic King”. It has excellent chemical stability, corrosion resistance, airtightness, high lubrication, non-stickiness, electrical insulation and good anti-aging resistance. High temperature resistance, the working temperature can reach 250℃. It is resistant to low temperatures and has good mechanical toughness at low temperatures. Even if the temperature drops to -196°C, it can maintain 5% elongation. Corrosion resistant, inert to most chemicals and solvents, resistant to strong acids and alkalis, water and various organic solvents. Good weather resistance and the best aging life among plastics. High lubrication is the lowest coefficient of friction among solid materials. Non-adhesive is the one with the smallest surface tension among solid materials and does not adhere to any substance. It is non-toxic, physiologically inert, and has no adverse reactions as artificial blood vessels and organs implanted in the body for a long time. 
It has strong ability to absorb shock, stress and vibration, and its impact strength is much higher than that of general plastics, and it is better than acetal resin. The addition of antistatic masterbatch can ensure the gloss and aesthetics of the plastic so that the user has a good effect in use. The fluidity of the melt is better than that of PVC and PC, and its melt viscosity is related to the molding processing temperature and shear rate, but it is more to the shear rate. The light guide material for the outer light distribution mirror of the taillight and the ambient light inside the car. Hardness and flexibility of modified plastics: Hardness refers to the ability of a material to resist the surface of other bodies.
Only by integrating into the team, the solution to the floating fiber of glass fiber-strength nylon: The compatibility of glass fiber and nylon. Adding compatibility, dispersant and agent and other additives to the molding material, although the nylon modification research has achieved great Progress, this is also a headache for making secondary materials. It is often necessary to add fibers, such as glass fiber, carbon fiber, and other organic fibers.