Nanchong Baynat 3002 PUR-aliphatic/MDI hot sale,
Data shows that the total output of plastics has risen from nearly 18 million tons in 2004 to nearly 80 million tons in 2016, and the modification rate has also increased from 8% to 19%. Based on certain requirements for physical and mechanical properties, optical properties, processing properties, etc. 4. Alloy: Similar to blending, select relevant additives to make materials that meet the requirements; ⑤ Make ABS plus fiber, and its typical measured values As follows: The glass fiber used in this material is chopped fiber. Nylon 6 has a variety of crystal structures, among which the crystal forms are α-type and γ-type.
1. It is a copolymer of a small amount of perfluoropropyl perfluorovinyl ether and polytetrafluoroethylene. The melt adhesion is enhanced, the melt viscosity is decreased, and the performance is unchanged compared with polytetrafluoroethylene. This kind of resin can be directly processed into products by ordinary thermoplastic molding methods.
2. The long-term use temperature is -80-260 degrees. It has excellent chemical resistance, corrosion resistance to all chemicals, the lowest friction coefficient among plastics, and good electrical properties. Its electrical insulation is not affected by temperature. Influence, known as the “Plastic King”.
3. Its chemical resistance is similar to polytetrafluoroethylene and better than vinylidene fluoride.
4. Its creep resistance and compressive strength are better than PTFE, with high tensile strength and elongation of 100-300%. Good dielectric properties and excellent radiation resistance. High flame retardancy.
5. Non-toxic: It is physiologically inert and can be implanted into the human body.
1. Suitable for making corrosion-resistant parts, wear-reducing and wear-resistant parts, sealing parts, insulating parts and parts.
2. High-temperature wire and cable insulation, anti-corrosion equipment, sealing materials, pump valve bushings, and chemical containers.
Molding performance 1. Crystalline material, low moisture absorption. It can be processed into products by the usual processing methods of thermoplastics.
3. Poor fluidity, easy to decompose, and produce corrosive gas during decomposition. It is advisable to strictly control the molding temperature not to exceed 475 degrees, the mold should be heated to 150-200 degrees, and the pouring system should have low resistance to material flow.
4. Translucent pellets, injection molding and extrusion molding. The molding temperature is 350-400 degrees, and the temperature above 475 degrees is likely to cause discoloration or bubbles. And note that demolding will be more difficult.
5. Because the molten material has a corrosive effect on the metal, the mold needs to be electroplated with chromium for long-term production.
PFA FEP PTFE has similar chemical properties, but FEP can only be used below 200 degrees, and PTFE cannot be injection molded.
Nanchong Baynat 3002 PUR-Aliphatic/MDI Hot Sale,
PA66 film has a low oxygen correction rate, has the function of preventing the oxidative deterioration of the contents, and has excellent oil resistance and low temperature impact resistance. It can be used for the packaging of meat, ham, shrimp and other foods. The market development prospect is promising. The impact strength, tensile strength and elongation of the above products are divided into UL94 V0, UL94 V1, UL94 V2 and UL94 HB according to the flame retardant grade. Compared with ordinary plastics, Flame-retardant plastic products can have a great risk of fire when short-circuit, overload, flooding, etc. occur. It can also be used for surface bronzing, filming, silver plating, inlaying, etc. They called on PS integrated manufacturers to figure out a way to deal with this situation as soon as possible.