Huangshi Bayflex 180 RRIM (20% Mica) PUR-aliphatic/MDI material report,
And it has to withstand the corrosion of mechanical oils. Are there any factors that affect the flame-retardant properties of flame-retardant modified nylon? Let’s take Xuzhou Tengfei Engineering Plastics to take you to understand. Enterprises sailing in the sea of competition, if they do not hold this rudder, they will hit the rocks, and even sink the plastics industry. Of course, it is no exception. Wu Liguo from the company understands this principle and actively introduces high and new technology and uses it in the production of engineering plastics to ensure The product has become a pioneer in the development of environmentally friendly engineering plastics in South China. On the one hand, it is reflected in the increase in the amount of imported resin. On the other hand, the domestic engineering plastics modification industry has entered a stage of rapid development, and its market share in all walks of life is also increasing.
1. It is a copolymer of a small amount of perfluoropropyl perfluorovinyl ether and polytetrafluoroethylene. The melt adhesion is enhanced, the melt viscosity is decreased, and the performance is unchanged compared with polytetrafluoroethylene. This kind of resin can be directly processed into products by ordinary thermoplastic molding methods.
2. The long-term use temperature is -80-260 degrees. It has excellent chemical resistance, corrosion resistance to all chemicals, the lowest friction coefficient among plastics, and good electrical properties. Its electrical insulation is not affected by temperature. Influence, known as the “Plastic King”.
3. Its chemical resistance is similar to polytetrafluoroethylene and better than vinylidene fluoride.
4. Its creep resistance and compressive strength are better than PTFE, with high tensile strength and elongation of 100-300%. Good dielectric properties and excellent radiation resistance. High flame retardancy.
5. Non-toxic: It is physiologically inert and can be implanted into the human body.
1. Suitable for making corrosion-resistant parts, wear-reducing and wear-resistant parts, sealing parts, insulating parts and parts.
2. High-temperature wire and cable insulation, anti-corrosion equipment, sealing materials, pump valve bushings, and chemical containers.
Molding performance 1. Crystalline material, low moisture absorption. It can be processed into products by the usual processing methods of thermoplastics.
3. Poor fluidity, easy to decompose, and produce corrosive gas during decomposition. It is advisable to strictly control the molding temperature not to exceed 475 degrees, the mold should be heated to 150-200 degrees, and the pouring system should have low resistance to material flow.
4. Translucent pellets, injection molding and extrusion molding. The molding temperature is 350-400 degrees, and the temperature above 475 degrees is likely to cause discoloration or bubbles. And note that demolding will be more difficult.
5. Because the molten material has a corrosive effect on the metal, the mold needs to be electroplated with chromium for long-term production.
PFA FEP PTFE has similar chemical properties, but FEP can only be used below 200 degrees, and PTFE cannot be injection molded.
Yellowstone Bayflex 180 RRIM (20% Mica) PUR-aliphatic/MDI material report,
Generally, the content is about 30%. The heat distortion temperature of PA6 plus 30% glass fiber is 170-180℃. In order to avoid poor performance in PBT production, experiments have shown that when the glass fiber content remains unchanged, it is easier to disperse in the nylon resin matrix.