Nantong long-term recycling foaming agent
Our company is a door-to-door manufacturer of chemical raw materials. The main door-to-door purchases: paints, dyes, pigments, flavors, rubber raw materials, chemical additives, various waxes, plastic particles and other chemical products. The company has always adhered to the tenet of “customer first, perfect service, and abiding by the contract”. Relying on high-quality service, good reputation and better service, the company has recycled and sold in nearly 30 provinces, cities, and autonomous regions across the country, such as Shanghai and Kunshan. , Suzhou, Wuxi, Changzhou, Nantong, Nanjing, Taicang, Changshu, Hangzhou, Xiaoshan, Shaoxing, Jiaxing, Taizhou, Wenzhou, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Shantou, Meizhou, Chongqing, Changsha, Shaanxi, Taiyuan, Beijing, Tianjin , Shijiazhuang, Yunnan, Liaoning, Shenyang, Jilin, Harbin, Heilongjiang and other cities. Dedication to win-win cooperation with domestic and foreign merchants, common development, and create brilliant!
Bokai Chemical Trade Recycling Company recycles all year round
1. Paints: epoxy paint, polyurethane paint, alkyd paint, acrylic paint, polyester paint, wood paint, internal and external strong paint, latex paint, marine paint, antifouling paint, anticorrosive paint, steel structure paint, color steel plate paint , Engineering anti-corrosion coatings, etc.
2. Dyes: disperse dyes, reactive dyes, acid dyes, direct dyes, vat dyes, weak acid dyes, sulfur dyes, cationic dyes, etc.
3. Pigments: permanent purple pigments, phthalocyan blue pigments, too green pigments, titanium dioxide pigments, two bright red, permanent orange, permanent yellow, permanent red, ultramarine blue pigments, scarlet powder, etc.
4. Rubber: rubber, butyl rubber, butyl rubber, chlorinated rubber, ternary propylene rubber, hot melt adhesive, EVA granular elastomer, etc.
5. Various chemical additives and daily chemical raw materials: antioxidants, rubber antioxidants, rubber accelerators, defoamers, polyethers, polyvinyl alcohol, stannous sulfate, stannous chloride, tin dioxide, pentoxide Divanadium, sodium molybdate, sodium tungstate.
6. Plastics: various plastic particles, various plastic head materials, PP, -PE-PC-PPR-PA-PET-PPT-PS-PA-RTY-PAP-ABS-ASA-AS plasticizer, furfural, Or plasticizer with PVC paste resin, magnesium stearate, aluminum stearate, stearic acid, zinc stearate, calcium stearate, compound stabilizer, titanium dioxide, chlorinated paraffin, dioctyl ester , Paraffin wax, PVC resin powder, PVC floor powder, PVC head material, PVC pipe machine, PVC profile machine, and other PVC waste materials, unlimited colors, polyethylene powder, polypropylene powder, ABS powder and other plastic powders
7. Flavor and raw materials: Eucalyptus oil, peppermint flavor, rice flavor, osmanthus powder flavor, imported flavor, lemon flavor, cinnamic acid, hawthorn powder flavor, peach flavor, sweet corn flavor, laundry detergent flavor, fresh milk flavor, fragrance Lansu, lavender flavor, flavor and fragrance, food flavor, daily flavor, plant flavor, emulsified flavor, oil-soluble flavor, flavor base, menthol, pectin, bone glue, gelatin, guar gum, xanthan gum, gellan gum , Carrageenan, Hot Melt Adhesive, Pressure Sensitive Adhesive, Flax Seed Gum, Guar Gum, Acacia Gum, Hot Melt Pressure Sensitive Adhesive. Lactic acid, oxalic acid, niacin, phosphoric acid, boric acid, isocyanate, amino acid, tannic acid, taurine, adipic acid, fumaric acid, citric acid, succinic acid, cinnamic acid, lauric acid, glacial acetic acid (acetic acid , Acetic acid), itaconic acid, stearic acid, scarlet acid, salicylic acid, fatty acid, benzoic acid, vegetable oleic acid, DSD acid, H acid, myristic acid (myristic acid), palmitic acid (palmitic acid, Palmitic acid), maleic anhydride, chromic anhydride, maleic anhydride, maleic anhydride, anhydride, Pingjia, molybdenum oxide, xylene, uv monomer, calcium stearate, cadmium stearate, microcrystalline Cellulose, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose HPMC, hydroxyethyl cellulose HEC, carboxymethyl cellulose CMC, medicinal starch ether.
Antimony trioxide, three salts, two salts, lubricants, stabilizers, processing aids, plasticizers, toughening agents DOP, nucleating agents, fluorescent brighteners, antioxidants, ultraviolet light absorbers, antistatic Agent, blocking agent, thinner, foaming agent, flame retardant, rubber accelerator, rubber antioxidant, zinc oxide, decabromodiphenyl ether, decabromodiphenyl ether, decabromodiphenyl ethane
So what do you know about the price of waste paint recycling? Friends who don’t know, follow the editor to have a look.
Waste paint recycling-economic benefits
In order to increase social benefits and for the company’s own economic benefits, use recycled paint to avoid environmental pollution and protect drinking water sources. For some paint industrialized manufacturers and companies, if they want to dispose of waste paint by themselves, the cost is relatively high. It is higher because the equipment designed here and the space required have brought great difficulties to these manufacturers and enterprises. The waste paint recycling company starts from the benefit and recycles waste paint for various industries, thereby reducing the cost. , Improve the efficiency of the use of funds, and enhance cooperation with enterprises.
Nantong long-term recycling foaming agent