Maqin Shaoteng Chemical recovered manganese sulfate.
Including the following types of chemical products:
1. Dyes: vat dyes, disperse dyes, acid dyes, direct dyes, reactive dyes, cationic dyes, basic dyes, weak acid dyes, sulfur dyes, neutral dyes, leather dyes, fur dyes and other domestic and imported dyes material.
There are also special anti-dyeing agents, such as phenylhydrazine sulfonic acid and so on. Low density and high filling
2. Pigments: phthalocyanine blue, phthalocyanine green, scarlet powder, Lithol scarlet, permanent pigment, yellow red, red red, iron oxide yellow, iron oxide red, medium chrome yellow, lemon yellow, benzidine yellow, pigments , Fluorescent pigments, rubber red, golden red, toluidine red, molybdenum chrome red yellow, oil-soluble red, ultramarine blue, toner, naphthol, color base, lake, color source, cadmium red, plastic pigment, rubber pigment, pearlescent Powder, copper gold powder, aluminum silver powder, aluminum silver paste, and other organic and inorganic chemical pigments.
3. Resins: epoxy resins, resins, alkyd resins, rosin resins, phenolic resins, polyester resins, polyresins, petroleum resins, unsaturated polyester resins, terpene resins, maleic acid resins, polyamide resins, Water loss malic acid resin, polyurethane resin, resin, furan resin, urea-formaldehyde resin, vinyl chloride resin, polychlorinated paste resin, PVC resin powder, carbo resin, polytetrafluoro resin, damar resin. Acrylic resin, chloroether resin, fluorocarbon resin, ACR resin, maleic acid resin, ABS resin, ion exchange resin, UV resin, rosin glyceride, glass fiber reinforced plastic resin, wind turbine blade resin, HPE resin, tackifying resin, etc. Expired inventory of resin.
4. Rubber: natural rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, butadiene rubber, EPDM, neoprene, rubber, butyl rubber, chlorinated rubber, isoprene rubber, nitrile butadiene rubber, standard rubber, smoke glue.
Maqin recycles manganese sulfate at a high price
5. Inks: offset printing inks, offset printing inks, UV inks, plastic inks, marking inks, lead printing inks.
6. Paint: epoxy paint, paint, alkyd paint, polyester paint, polyurethane paint, nitro paint, fluorocarbon paint, latex paint, ship paint, car paint, steel structure anticorrosive paint, metal paint, wood paint, color Steel tile paint, UV paint, anti-fouling paint, floor paint, PU varnish and other expired stocks of waste paint.
7. Titanium: Anatase, Rutile, DuPont, Dragon, etc.
8. White wax: chlorinated white wax, microcrystalline white wax, white wax, semi-extracted white wax, fully refined white wax, special wax, polywax, carnauba wax, Montan wax, EVA wax, wax powder, beeswax , Rubber protective wax, South African Sasol wax, AKD wax, candle materials, soy wax, etc.
9. Plastic and rubber additives: polytetrafluoroethylene, DCP, antimony trioxide, tri-salt, di-salt, agent, agent, processing aid, plasticizer, toughening agent DOP, nucleating agent, fluorescent whitening agent , Antioxidants, ultraviolet light absorbers, antistatic agents, openers, thinners, foaming agents, flame retardants, rubber accelerators, rubber antioxidants, zinc oxide, decabromodiphenyl ether, ether, decabromodiphenyl ether Benzene etc.
Electroplating chemicals: stannous chloride, stannous sulfate, zinc powder, selenium powder, cuprous oxide, nickel sulfonate, nickel sulfate, cobalt sulfate, cobalt oxide, nickel oxide, copper oxide, silver, nickel, copper, molybdenum Sodium, ammonium sodium, sodium tungstate, calcium tungstate, sodium stannate, nickel chloride, copper chloride, zinc chloride, cuprous chloride, cuprous iodide, potassium iodide, iodine, sodium iodate , Lithium carbonate, copper acetate, nickel acetate, nickel carbonate, copper carbonate, sodium bromide, lithium bromide, copper bromide, basic copper carbonate, etc.
10. Polyethers: polyethers, polyether polyols, polyurethane composite materials, polyurethane AB materials, polyurethane foaming agents, polyurethane corrective materials, MDI, isoesters, polyisoesters, polyether composites, poly Ether right and wrong material, polyether foaming agent, etc.
11. Flavors and fragrances: daily chemical flavors, industrial flavors, food flavors, food additives, etc.
12. Hot melt adhesives: pressure sensitive adhesive, glue stick, copolyamide, copolyester, low density poly, high density poly, poly formate, etc.
13. Food additives: neopentyl glycol, polyethylene glycol, guar gum, xanthan gum, pectin, malic acid, bisphenol A, tannic acid, H acid, lauric acid, fumaric acid, Salicylic acid, tartaric acid, mannitol, citric acid, xylitol, stearyl alcohol, etc.
14. Solvent and oil chemicals: toluene, cyclohexane, cyclohexane, cyclohexylamine, ethanol, isoamyl alcohol, n-butanol, n-, iso, iso-butanol, isopropyl ether, octanol, ethylene glycol, Tert-butanol, glycerol, diethylene glycol, triethylene glycol, monoethanolamine, diethanolamine, triethanolamine, fatty alcohol polyoxyether, dibutyl ester, dioctyl ester, dicarbonate, cyclohexanol, ethylenedi Alcohol butyl ether, monobutyl ether, dimethyl ether, ethyl acetate, butyl ester, terpineol, benzyl alcohol, diethylene glycol, butyl ester, ethyl ester, isooctyl ester, methyl ether, butyl ether, thermal conductivity Oil, solvent oil, white oil, silicone oil, ancient oil, turpentine oil, epoxy soybean oil, castor oil, petroleum ether, butter, UV varnish, etc.
15. Other chemical materials: manganese sulfate, lithium hydroxide, paraformaldehyde, surfactants, sodium alginate, organic bentonite, petrolatum, sodium lauryl sulfate, cellulose, vanillin, menthol, etc. Various chemical materials, chemical additives are all available!
Hebei Shaoteng Co., Ltd. has recovered thousands of chemical products. Our company adheres to the tenet of cash transaction, sincere cooperation, delivery and payment, and is willing to work with colleagues from all walks of life to advance and develop together. I wish the business is prosperous! Waiting for your call for cooperation.
General plastic materials are easy to oxidize at a temperature above 70°C for a long time, and TPU has good oxidation resistance; in general, TPU has a temperature resistance of up to 120°C.