N, N-diethylbenzylamine is a chemical substance with a molecular weight of 163.2594. CAS number: 772-54-3, insoluble in water, soluble in methanol, ethanol, ether, acetone, ethyl acetate, aromatic hydrocarbons, oleic acid, etc. Used as a solvent.
Chinese synonym: N, N-diethylbenzylamine, CAS: 772-54-3, diethylbenzylamine
CAS number: 772-54-3
MDL number: MFCD00026731
EINECS number: 212-251-5
Chinese name N, N-Diethylbenzylamine
Foreign name N, N-Diethylbenzylamine
Molecular formula C11H17N
Molecular weight 163.2594
CAS number 772-54-3
1. Properties: colorless liquid with almond flavor.
2. Density (g / mL, 20/4 ℃): 0.890
3. Boiling point (ºC, normal pressure): 211 ~ 212
4. Refractive index (20ºC): 1.5002
5. Flash point (ºC, opening): 77
6. Vapor pressure (kPa, 94ºC): 120
7. Melting point of picric acid salt (ºC): 120
8. Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in methanol, ethanol, ether, acetone, ethyl acetate, aromatic hydrocarbon, oleic acid, etc.
Molecular structure data
1. Molar refractive index: 53.42
2. Molar volume: 179.0
3. Isotonic specific volume (90.2K): 428.9
4. Surface tension (dyne / cm): 32.9
Used as a solvent.
Dangerous Transport Code: UN 2735 8 / PG 3
Safety identification: S26S36 / S37 / S39
Danger sign: R34
Storage and transportation:
Should be sealed and stored in a dry, cool and ventilated warehouse
200KG / barrel Storage: It is recommended to store in a dry and cool area and provide proper ventilation. After the original packaging, please fasten the packaging lid as soon as possible to prevent the mixing of other substances such as water and other substances, which will affect the product performance.