Zhongwei Polyurethane Finish Coating Manufacturer
Our company is a door-to-door manufacturer of chemical raw materials. The main door-to-door purchases: paints, dyes, pigments, flavors, rubber raw materials, chemical additives, various waxes, plastic particles and other chemical products. The company has always adhered to the tenet of “customer first, perfect service, and abiding by the contract”. Relying on high-quality service, good reputation and better service, the company recycles and sells nearly 30 provinces, cities, and autonomous regions across the country, such as Shanghai and Kunshan. , Suzhou, Wuxi, Changzhou, Nantong, Nanjing, Taicang, Changshu, Hangzhou, Xiaoshan, Shaoxing, Jiaxing, Taizhou, Wenzhou, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Shantou, Meizhou, Chongqing, Changsha, Shaanxi, Taiyuan, Beijing, Tianjin , Shijiazhuang, Yunnan, Liaoning, Shenyang, Jilin, Harbin, Heilongjiang and other cities. Dedication to win-win cooperation with domestic and foreign merchants, common development, and create brilliant!
Bokai Chemical Trade Recycling Company recycles all year round
1. Paints: epoxy paint, polyurethane paint, alkyd paint, acrylic paint, polyester paint, wood paint, internal and external strong paint, latex paint, marine paint, antifouling paint, anticorrosive paint, steel structure paint, Color steel plate paint, engineering anti-corrosion paint, etc.
2. Dyestuffs: disperse dyes, reactive dyes, acid dyes, direct dyes, vat dyes, weak acid dyes, sulfur dyes, cationic dyes, etc.
3. Pigments: permanent purple pigments, phthalocyan blue pigments, too cyan green pigments, titanium dioxide pigments, two red, permanent orange, permanent yellow, permanent red, ultramarine pigments, scarlet powder, etc.
4. Rubber: rubber, butyl rubber, butyl rubber, chlorinated rubber, ternary propylene rubber, hot melt adhesive, EVA granular elastomer, etc.
5. Various chemical additives and daily chemical raw materials: antioxidants, rubber antioxidants, rubber accelerators, defoamers, polyethers, polyvinyl alcohol, stannous sulfate, stannous chloride, tin dioxide , Vanadium pentoxide, sodium molybdate, sodium tungstate.
6. Plastics: various plastic particles, various plastic head materials, PP, -PE-PC-PPR-PA-PET-PPT-PS-PA-RTY-PAP-ABS-ASA-AS plasticizer , Furfural, or plasticizer with PVC paste resin, magnesium stearate, aluminum stearate, stearic acid, zinc stearate, calcium stearate, compound stabilizer, titanium dioxide, chlorinated paraffin, Dioctyl resin, paraffin wax, PVC resin powder, PVC floor powder, PVC head material, PVC pipe machine, PVC profile machine, and other PVC waste materials, unlimited colors, polyethylene powder, polypropylene powder, ABS powder and other plastics pink
7. Flavors and raw materials: Eucalyptus oil, peppermint flavor, rice flavor, osmanthus powder flavor, imported flavor, lemon flavor, cinnamic acid, hawthorn powder flavor, peach flavor, sweet corn flavor, laundry detergent flavor, fresh milk Flavor, vanillin, lavender flavor, flavor and fragrance, food flavor, daily flavor, plant flavor, emulsified flavor, oil-soluble flavor, flavor base, menthol, pectin, bone glue, gelatin, guar gum, xanthan gum, Gellan gum, carrageenan, hot melt adhesive, pressure sensitive adhesive, linseed gum, guar gum, acacia gum, hot melt pressure sensitive adhesive. Lactic acid, oxalic acid, niacin, phosphoric acid, boric acid, isocyanate, amino acid, tannic acid, taurine, adipic acid, fumaric acid, citric acid, succinic acid, cinnamic acid, lauric acid, glacial acetic acid (acetic acid , Acetic acid), itaconic acid, stearic acid, scarlet acid, salicylic acid, fatty acid, benzoic acid, vegetable oleic acid, DSD acid, H acid, myristic acid (myristic acid), palmitic acid (palmitic acid, Palmitic acid), maleic anhydride, chromic anhydride, maleic anhydride, maleic anhydride, anhydride, Pingjia, molybdenum oxide, xylene, uv monomer, calcium stearate, cadmium stearate, microcrystalline Cellulose, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose HPMC, hydroxyethyl cellulose HEC, carboxymethyl cellulose CMC, medicinal starch ether.
Antimony trioxide, tri-salt, di-salt, lubricant, stabilizer, processing aid, plasticizer, toughening agent DOP, nucleating agent, fluorescent brightener, antioxidant, ultraviolet light absorber, antistatic Agent, blocking agent, thinner, foaming agent, flame retardant, rubber accelerator, rubber antioxidant, zinc oxide, decabromodiphenyl ether, decabromodiphenyl ether, decabromodiphenyl ethane
Waste paint does not have to be processed and then reused. The other is more to allocate resources. If you don’t need this kind of paint, others may use it, and transfer the unusable waste paint to the ones that can be used. Of customers, is to realize the economic benefits of waste paint recycling.
Traditional waste paint recycling technology can no longer meet the current development needs. Specialized waste paint recycling companies have professional recycling technology, which has changed the traditional paint recycling principle from the foundation. Now the waste paint recycling generally uses the paint mist recycling method. The principle used in this method of recycling is to use paint mist to spray the workpiece, dissolve and mix it with water, and fall into the sink, and the part that is not compatible with water will undergo further processing. This is The so-called paint mist recycling method is also the most environmentally friendly way of recycling waste paint. It truly realizes the use of recycled paint. The benefits of the new technology not only help me solve the waste paint disposal method, but also protect the environment for us.
Zhongwei Polyurethane Finish Coating Manufacturer