Professional manufacturer of foaming agent in Wuxi
Our company is a door-to-door manufacturer of chemical raw materials. The main door-to-door purchases: paints, dyes, pigments, flavors, rubber raw materials, chemical additives, various waxes, plastic particles and other chemical products. The company has always adhered to the tenet of “customer first, perfect service, and abiding by the contract”. Relying on high-quality service, good reputation and better service, the company has recycled and sold in nearly 30 provinces, cities, and autonomous regions across the country, such as Shanghai and Kunshan. , Suzhou, Wuxi, Changzhou, Nantong, Nanjing, Taicang, Changshu, Hangzhou, Xiaoshan, Shaoxing, Jiaxing, Taizhou, Wenzhou, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Shantou, Meizhou, Chongqing, Changsha, Shaanxi, Taiyuan, Beijing, Tianjin , Shijiazhuang, Yunnan, Liaoning, Shenyang, Jilin, Harbin, Heilongjiang and other cities. Dedication to win-win cooperation with domestic and foreign merchants, common development, and create brilliant!
Bokai Chemical Trade Recycling Company recycles all year round
1. Paints: epoxy paint, polyurethane paint, alkyd paint, acrylic paint, polyester paint, wood paint, internal and external strong paint, latex paint, marine paint, antifouling paint, anticorrosive paint, steel structure paint, color steel plate paint , Engineering anti-corrosion coatings, etc.
2. Dyes: disperse dyes, reactive dyes, acid dyes, direct dyes, vat dyes, weak acid dyes, sulfur dyes, cationic dyes, etc.
3. Pigments: permanent purple pigments, phthalocyan blue pigments, too green pigments, titanium dioxide pigments, two bright red, permanent orange, permanent yellow, permanent red, ultramarine blue pigments, scarlet powder, etc.
4. Rubber: rubber, butyl rubber, butyl rubber, chlorinated rubber, ternary propylene rubber, hot melt adhesive, EVA granular elastomer, etc.
5. Various chemical additives and daily chemical raw materials: antioxidants, rubber antioxidants, rubber accelerators, defoamers, polyethers, polyvinyl alcohol, stannous sulfate, stannous chloride, tin dioxide, pentoxide Divanadium, sodium molybdate, sodium tungstate.
6. Plastics: various plastic particles, various plastic head materials, PP, -PE-PC-PPR-PA-PET-PPT-PS-PA-RTY-PAP-ABS-ASA-AS plasticizer, furfural, Or plasticizer with PVC paste resin, magnesium stearate, aluminum stearate, stearic acid, zinc stearate, calcium stearate, compound stabilizer, titanium dioxide, chlorinated paraffin, dioctyl ester , Paraffin wax, PVC resin powder, PVC floor powder, PVC head material, PVC pipe machine, PVC profile machine, and other PVC waste materials, unlimited colors, polyethylene powder, polypropylene powder, ABS powder and other plastic powders
7. Flavor and raw materials: Eucalyptus oil, peppermint flavor, rice flavor, osmanthus powder flavor, imported flavor, lemon flavor, cinnamic acid, hawthorn powder flavor, peach flavor, sweet corn flavor, laundry detergent flavor, fresh milk flavor, fragrance Lansu, lavender flavor, flavor and fragrance, food flavor, daily flavor, plant flavor, emulsified flavor, oil-soluble flavor, flavor base, menthol, pectin, bone glue, gelatin, guar gum, xanthan gum, gellan gum , Carrageenan, Hot Melt Adhesive, Pressure Sensitive Adhesive, Flax Seed Gum, Guar Gum, Acacia Gum, Hot Melt Pressure Sensitive Adhesive. Lactic acid, oxalic acid, niacin, phosphoric acid, boric acid, isocyanate, amino acid, tannic acid, taurine, adipic acid, fumaric acid, citric acid, succinic acid, cinnamic acid, lauric acid, glacial acetic acid (acetic acid , Acetic acid), itaconic acid, stearic acid, scarlet acid, salicylic acid, fatty acid, benzoic acid, vegetable oleic acid, DSD acid, H acid, myristic acid (myristic acid), palmitic acid (palmitic acid, Palmitic acid), maleic anhydride, chromic anhydride, maleic anhydride, maleic anhydride, anhydride, Pingjia, molybdenum oxide, xylene, uv monomer, calcium stearate, cadmium stearate, microcrystalline Cellulose, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose HPMC, hydroxyethyl cellulose HEC, carboxymethyl cellulose CMC, medicinal starch ether.
Antimony trioxide, three salts, two salts, lubricants, stabilizers, processing aids, plasticizers, toughening agents DOP, nucleating agents, fluorescent brighteners, antioxidants, ultraviolet light absorbers, antistatic Agent, blocking agent, thinner, foaming agent, flame retardant, rubber accelerator, rubber antioxidant, zinc oxide, decabromodiphenyl ether, decabromodiphenyl ether, decabromodiphenyl ethane
We are waiting for the Chinese paint market in the second half of 2012 to usher in a flourishing spring opportunity and challenge after the baptism of the financial crisis.
What is waste paint recycling?
Waste paint is the deterioration, expiration, remaining paint, paint, and inventory. These paints are either deteriorated or expired. If they are put into normal use, they are prone to quality problems. But these waste paints still have useful value. Waste paint can be recycled, processed and reused. After the waste paint is recycled, it can be reprocessed and put into use again. It is the best material.
Waste paint recycling process:
The recycled waste paint is classified and cannot be mixed. Put the waste paint into a rectangular water tank, add double water, and then add a certain amount of special solvent, soak for one or two days. Add certain additives, then dehydrate, add suitable solvents, grind and stir, tell separation, remove mechanical impurities, filter, and add stabilizers and leveling agents.
Professional manufacturer of foaming agent in Wuxi